Powered by Blogger.

My favourite lipsticks at the moment ♥

Hellooo!
Today I thought I would show you my three most worn lipsticks at the moment. Depending on how I feel or what I am wearing I choose my lipstick, at the moment it’s one of them three;

Rimmel | MUA | Revlon
As its still winter all three colours are wintery, dark or nude. 



Rimmel- 910 Spotlight Beige
MUA- 15 Juicy
Revlon- 463 Sassy Mauve

As you can see I wear my rimmel lipstick the most. It’s the perfet nude colour, unless like my MUA its more peachy toned than pink.

It’s very creamy and doesn’t wear off easily. I had this lipstick for over a year and I love it! Unfortunately I haven’t seen it anywhere else since.  

The middle swatch is MUA 15 Juicy; it’s a nude colour with pink undertone. It’s very creamy and applies well to the lips. You need to re-apply this lipstick throughout the day as it does wear odd easily. Also I recommend using a lip balm underneath it as it can show of any dry skin on your lips.  

The swatch look really shiny however the lipstick is matte, so I’m not sure why it looks shiny? Anyway this lipstick is really pigmented and thick. Even without lip balm it applies smoothly on the lips and doesn’t show any dry skin. 

Hope you liked it!