Powered by Blogger.

March favourties ♥


Things I been loving this month!


-Beauty

Clean and Clear deep cleansing lotion
I discover this back in February and been loving this since! It really works for me and my skin is so much better since I have been using this! I won’t go into much detail as I done a full review on this product (click here)

Batiste dry shampoo

I been using this on days where I have to leave my house to run a errand and go the shop, as you might know I recently had my hair cut and I’m trying to regrow it healthy. Therefore I only wash my hair twice a week to prevent any damage. I like to use my dry shampoo on third day hair to refresh it and give it some volume. 


Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation
At first when I got this foundation I wasn’t the biggest fan, in fact I didn’t really like it at all. However I been using different foundation throughout the month as I was trying out a new fake tan. After my tan washed of, I couldn’t find my everyday foundation so I put this on… and I been in love with it since. I like to apply it with my fingers as I think it blends better that way. It lasts all day, around 8 hours or even more, however I do use a primer and a setting spray. 


MUA Nail Combination
I been wearing these to nail polish’s during second part of march so much, and I love it. I think its perfect nail colour for spring. I previously did a NOTD (click here) featuring these colours so I won’t talk about them again.  

Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
I only bought this near the end of March, however I did use this powder before and I discovered my love for it again. It really keeps my make-up on longer and when I come home after a long day in college, my face isn’t shiny.


MUA heaven and earth palette
I showed this in my MUA, few months ago and I really started to get my use out of it in March. It’s a great palette for day time looks, as well as a night time looks. I use this palette to create my everyday natural eye make-up and I love it. It’s also perfect for travelling, all natural shades you will need in one! 




Rimmel London special eyes eye linear pencil in 114 rich brown

I really like to use this eye linear on eyelids instead of black eyeliner for more natural and not so harsh look. The eyeliner has a great pigmentation and stays on long time. Sometimes I like to wear this on my waterline, especially if I’m wearing a bold lipstick so there is not a lot attention around my eyes. 


Astor Perfect Stay transferproof lip tint & care in 154 Nude Plum
This is a very dark purple, however depending on how hard you press it on your lips… it can come out not as dark. I liked wearing this with more natural make-up and I would apply this to finish it off. My make-up would look more put together like I spend a lot more time doing it. The colour pigmentation is great it applies very easily like a pen. The lip balm on the other side is really good as well, I found myself reaching for it a lot this month. 



Random favourites! 

Favourite Songs:                       

Try by Pink



One way or another by One direction 


Favourite Book of the month

Wait for you by J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout


Amazon link- Wait for You
I did a review on this book earlier this month (click here) to read it.

Have you posted your monthly favourites? Tweet me a link at @misskamilaa
P.S Follow my blog via Bloglovin