Powered by Blogger.

What I wore to college #4 ♥


 |Top- Primark| Disco pants- Topshop| Shoes- Primark| Bag- River Island|





|Pattern on the top|

 Just a quick post showing you what I wore to college on my first day back after Easter holidays. It was really warm therefore I went for something a little more spring appropriate. I wore my disco pants again… I pretty much live in them; they go with nearly everything, really well! My top is from Primark last year’s summer collection; it’s very colourful and baggy which I love. Also it has gorgeous lace detail on both sides however you can’t see it because I wore my pink cardigan over it which I received from my auntie. For shoes I just wore simple ballerinas from Primark.


I will try and do more of these to show you what I wear to college on regular basics!