Powered by Blogger.

What I wore to college #5 ♥




 |Top- New look | Jeans- Primark | Shoes- Local store | Bag- Zara | Necklace- Miss Selfridge |





Hi, as you might know I have been doing these quick ‘what I wore to college’ outfit posts and they been seem to be very popular. Today I wore super soft skinny jeans from Primark however they are in size 8 regular and they don’t fit me as well because I’m quite short.  For my top I wore a white peplum top from New look. My jacket was a gift, so I’m not sure where it’s from. The jacket itself looks like a blazer which makes the outfit slightly dressier however it does have a zip so it’s a little more casual. For shoes I’m wearing studded flatforms from a local store, they are very similar to the ones TopShop bought out recently. My heart necklace is from Miss Selfridge.  Lastly my new baby the Zara Office City bag which I reviewed here.

 My previous ‘What I wore to college’ post (click here)

I also done a post about things I have in my college bag, to read it click here.