Powered by Blogger.

What's in my bag (college edition) ♥

From time to time I show you what I wear to college, today I though I will share with you what's in my college bag. As you will see I have some essentials but also I do have few extra bits!


So what’s in my bag?


Some essentials;



Diary from Tesco
Notebook from Home Bargain


 Purse- River Island



Blackberry 9900


Black USB cable for Blackberry
Apple headphones

Beauty related 


Nivea lip butter
Soap&Glory Hand food
Hand sanitizer
Astor Perfect Stay transferproof lip tint & care in 154 Nude Plum
MUA lipgloss in shade 5


Hair related

Nail file
Hair Bobble
Hair clips
Hair comb
Hairband


Random thing I found at the bottom of my bag

That’s all the things I take to college with me;


Twitter- @misskamilaa
Instagram- misskamilaax