Powered by Blogger.

How I style Pinafores... ♥


As you all probably noticed pinafores are very in right now, today I thought I will show you how I would wear them.
All outfits are more casual and every day wear rather than going outfits. 


Pinafore- River Island
Top- H&M
Jacket- New Look
Shoes- Office

The first look is monochrome, simple black and white.  The pinafore dress is from River Island, it’s simple but gorgeous and this same time. To go with that I choose baggy top to wear underneath, I think baggy tops like that look really good with pinafores. To finish the look off I choose some white flatforms from Office and to put some colour in the outfit I went with denim jacket to give it a casual vibe. 

Pinafore- River Island
Top- New Look
Necklace- New Look
Converse- Schuh

The second look features a lovely pinafore skirt, it’s also from River Island, it has gorgeous bold flower print pattern. The skirt has enough going on, so I choose a plain baggy top with rolled up sleeves to go with it. As I thought that wasn’t enough I added this statement chain necklace. Finally to finish the whole outfit I choose just plain converse… because they look good with anything. However you could wear the flatforms from look 1 with this outfit as well!


Pinafore Skirt- River Island
Jumper- TopShop
Shoes- Office
Necklace- Karma Clothing
Sunglasses- New Look

The third look seems to be my favourite! It features this same pinafore skirt as in the outfit before, however styled slightly different. Instead of a top, I styled it with a jumper because if you live in England like me, you will know the weather is unpredictable and even in summer we still wear lightweight jumpers. To go with that I choose these cute shoes… which won’t be to everyone’s taste but I love them and really want a pair! They are these gorgeous jelly shoes from Office; they remind me of something I wore as a kid! Then to finish the whole outfit I choose this gorgeous necklace from Karma Clothing and some aviator sunglasses from new look.

What’s your favourite outfit?

My links: