Powered by Blogger.

Small Beauty Haul ♥


After college I stopped by Superdrug as I needed more make-up wipes. I just happened to be walking past the MUA stand and I couldn’t pick anything up. I got two new lipsticks as you might know I love them, a blusher and a new nail polish to try out their new brush. Also the reason why I went to Superdrug was to get my make-up, however I think they must have changed their packaging, because they used to be a lot bigger. Although they are baby wipes… I find they work so much better than make-up remover wipes and don’t break me out. The blusher is in shade 1, its gorgeous coral/pink colour.

The lipsticks are in shade 3 and 15.  Shade 3 is dark pink, fuchsia colour and shade 15 is more of neutral peachy colour.  

|shade 15|
|Shade 3|
Also I Got MUA nail polish as they changed their packaging and brush. The colour I picked up was Pistachio Ice Cream, I also featured this nail polish in NOTD click here to read it. 

| New brush |
Also I thought I quickly show you what I bought from Primark… I only went for two things and that’s what I came out with.


Firstly umbrella, my last one broke so I thought it’s time to get a new one as in England you never know when it’s going to rain. Lastly I picked up just a simple black pair of shoes with gorgeous gold studs. 



I hope you enjoyed my quick haul!