Powered by Blogger.

OOTD: British Summer Time ♥


Helloo lovelies! As you reading this I am probably at the airport or on the plane! Or maybe even already on holiday! I will be gone for three weeks, which means I can’t reply to any comments/tweets/emails however I will get back to you as soon as I come home, which will be 19th  of July!


What is wrong with my hand?!! | Picture Fail |
Anyway onto the outfit, yesterday although it wasn’t cold, you had to wear a jacket… I opted for a lightweight jumper instead! I was running around, buying last minute essentials and running errands all day, I need to be comfy and not cold. Plus on top of everything it was raining on and off all day reason why I put my hair in a plait so it wouldn’t be frizzy.

I wore my new favourite bottoms, my Topshop denim leggings which I showed in my recent haul! The lightweight jumper is from Primark and I wore it in my Spring Lookbook, its perfect to throw over dresses or in a night-time during summer when it gets slightly chilly outside. As for my shoes I wore white flatforms which I got from tReds shoes.


 Hope you have a lovely day, thanks for reading!