Powered by Blogger.

Superdrug Haul! ♥


Recently Superdrug had a free delivery offer on all orders as well as 3 for 2 on all their make-up, so I had to make a small cheeky order! I wanted to try some of these things for a while but never got round to actually going out and buying them. This just seemed like a perfect opportunity!

 I’m pretty sure you all heard of this concealer, as it’s very popular among bloggers and youtubers. I tried it ages ago, and honestly can’t remember my opinion of it, but as concealer junky I tried so many… that I totally forgot about this. Until recently I was running out of my current concealer and thought I need something new in my life. As so many of my favourite bloggers / youtubers been featuring it in their videos/posts I knew I need this in my life. Do I like it? Well it’s safe to say I LOVE IT! One of best concealers I used in ages! Look out in near future for a full review!
Again I wanted to try out new eyeliner for ages, I been seeing a lot of bloggers reviewing them and they all seem to love it. Eyeliner is another make-up item that I like to try out a lot. I don’t think I ever used waterproof eyeliner before, so I thought I will give this a go. It’s very pigmented and very easy to apply, literally it slides on your waterline really smoothly. I only wore it once so far to college, applied around 7am and at 5pm when I got home still look just as good when I was leaving the house about 8.
As Superdrug had 3 for 2 offer on all make-up recently, I needed to pick up another item. As I didn’t have a lot of time to browse around and things I had on my wish list were either out of stock or not available in that specific superdrug ( it was my local store, it’s not very big! L ) Anyway when I spotted this eyeliner I remembered a lot of people liked it, it was very hyped up product few months ago. I personally prefer gel linear, always have but I thought I will give this a try… as technically it was free so I had nothing to lose!

I prefer using baby wipes over make-up removing wipes as I find them more effective in taking my make-up off and they don’t break me out. Every time I try new make-up wipes I just breakout all over my face… not good reason why I gave up on make-up wipes. I been loving superdrug own babywipes, which you might of seen in past hauls or my night-time routine. Unfortunately I think they been discontinued as I have seen them in any superdrug (yes, I have been too few just to find them :( )  So recently when I was in Superdrug these were on offer for £1, so I thought I will give them a try! So far I really like them!
I wanted to try a eye make-up remover for a while now, I’m not a fan of panda eyes in morning because I didn’t take my eye make-up off properly. I simply picked this up as it was on offer half price with free delivery I just couldn’t say NO. I will let you know how I get on with this. 


I first seen these in Rachel’s (Raych3kinzX) video, I think it was her ‘Current Beauty &Random Favourites’. I usually love all the hair products she talks about, I think we might have similar hair type… who knows. Anyway these were only 99p each so how could I not try them? However I bought them while they were on offer 2 for £1.50 and free delivery!  I haven’t tried them out yet, however they smell amazingly, quite sweetly but not too overwhelming. 

Have you tried any of these products?
Thanks for reading!