Powered by Blogger.

OOTD: Flower power ♥


Leggings- Local Boutique | Crop top- Topshop | Denim Jacket- Tesco | Shoes- Nike Blazers


Hello! Sorry I haven’t posted in a while but I just recently got back from a holiday and haven’t had time. Being jetlag is a nightmare, all I been doing is sleeping which I makes me feel really lazy. I know some parts of England are really sunny and hot right now, however defiantly not where I live… here is very cloudy and miserable although it’s not too cold.

For my outfit I wore these grey leggings which I showed you a couple of few ago in my haul. To go with them I wore a simple black crop top as these leggings are high waisted. As for my shoes I just wore my black Nike blazers. Unfortunately it was windy and I had to wear a jacket, I decided to go with this denim jacket to make my outfit more summer appropriate.

 I will try and get back to blogging regularly again very soon. Also while I was on holiday I reached 100 GFC followers which is incredible and I’m very happy, it’s means a lot to me so THANK YOU!


Thanks for reading!