Powered by Blogger.

Recent buys | Primark, River Island, Topshop, Nike + more ♥ |


Hello lovelies! I’m so sorry for not posting for over a week, but I been extremely busy lately with a lot of things going around me. Hopefully I am back on track and will be posting more regularly from now on!
Today I wanted to show you what I bought recently, while I wasn’t blogging. I wouldn’t say it’s a collective haul but all these things have been bought since I posted my last collective haul (click here)

Firstly I really wanted a pair of airmax’s, I seen few people mention them in OOTD posts and I really like the look of them. I decided to go for this white pair with navy and light blue.


Next, I picked few things from Primark. I bet you wondering what is that duck hoodie things, well its half top onesie. It’s so soft and comfortable I love it a lot! I managed to get it for £5, reduced from £8. I also got some plain black joggers which were a great bargain for £3, down from £8. The last two things I got from primark were tops, the grey one is long sleeved crop top which was on sale for £2! Lastly the pink and grey top was £4, it has white net details on the shoulders, which for some reason reminds me a lot of sports t-shirt.


The gorgeous Aztec print skirt is from Topshop and I got it a while back now, it was a great bargain at £20. It high waisted so it looks amazing with different colour crop tops. It’s also very flattering on and very comfortable.The grey top is actually from Zara, and I picked up during the Zara sale few weeks ago for only £3.99! It was originally £19.99. They only had medium size left but I thought it would be great top to wear with leggings when you not feeling like dressing up and making a lot effort. Basically it’s perfect top for lazy days.


The only jewellery bits I picked up were a gold watch from River Island, which I had my eye for ages. I really like the look of Michael Kors watched however I didn’t want to splurge £200 for a watch. In my opinion this is a great dupe and I love it! I have been wearing it since I got it almost every day non-stop! I received a lot of compliments on it, a lot people wouldn’t believe me it’s from River Island as it looks way more expensive. The other jewellery bit is a long gold cross necklace which is from Primark for only £2.


Lastly, I picked up few beauty bits… as am sure all of you know baby lips by Maybelline are now available in UK. I had a hard time actually finding them, as they were sold out almost everywhere. I did manage to get my hands on the yellow one which is ‘Intense care’. I also picked up Nivea 2 in 1 cleanser& toner as it was on offer in Asda for £2. After reading a lot reviews on MUA’s new mascara I really wanted to try it out, the brush looked very interesting. The last thing is from Avon, and it is Moroccan argan oil lightweight gloss spray.


Hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading!