Powered by Blogger.

Berry Lace | What I wore to college #10 ♥


Blouse- Gift
Vest/Cami (underneath the blouse) - Asda
Leggings- H&M
Boots- River Island


Hello Lovelies! I was feeling really tired and wanted to wear something really comfortable but still make an outfit look put-together. I decided to wear simple black leggings as they’re comfy; I like to get mine from h&m as they aren’t see-through like Primark one’s. My berry blouse was a gift from my lovely Nan (thankyou!) It has gorgeous lace details around the neck line. As for shoes I wore my black cut-out boots from River Island (no surprise there…).

My last 'What I wore to college' OOTD (click here)


Hope you enjoyed this quick outfit of the day! Thanks for reading!

P.S Don’t forget to enter my giveaway here, for your chance to win a Topshop lipstick!