Powered by Blogger.

Double D | ♥



Top- Zara
Jeans- Topshop
Shoes- tReds shoes
Watch River Island
Jacket- Tesco



Hello Lovelies! Unfortently summer is coming to the end… or is already over for some of us! I am one of the luckiest and don’t go back to college until 9th September! I know a lot people are going back this week, or if you either in America or Scotland you already started L I am enjoying my very last few days off summer, relaxing and enjoying myself!

Today’s outfit tittle of course refers to double denim, as both my jacket and jeans are denim. My very bright jeans are Jamie jeans from Topshop. I picked them up last week in the topshop sale for £15 down from £38! Unfortunately they didn’t have any 30’ leg so I had to settle for 32’ leg reason why I had to roll them up, however I don’t mind. My top is from Zara, which I also picked up in the sale last month, I featured it in my recent haul (click here) My shoes are heeled sandals from tReds, which were really popular few months ago among the bloggers. The jacket I wore was my cropped denim jacket which was from Tesco. Lastly the only jewellery I wore on that day was my gold watch from River Island, which is a great dupe for Michael Kors watches. If you want to see it in more detail, check out my recent haul where it’s shown up close with more detail (click here)

Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading!


            | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest |