Powered by Blogger.

First Day back | What I wore to college #7 ♥


                                                                        Tartan Shirt- Primark
Black Dress- New Look
Tights- Primark
Frilly socks- Primark
Watch- River Island
Boots- River Island
Bag- ZARA


Hello Lovelies! Sadly my summer came to the end and I went back to college on Monday! Honestly I thought it’s going to be so hard to get up and get ready but thankfully it wasn’t so bad. As I’m sure you aware the weather it’s getting colder, I should of wore a jacket with outfit but I honestly didn’t think it would be that cold.

I based my outfit around the tartan shirt which is from Primark, its new stock so it still should be available. My local Primark was disappointing when I went in at the weekend but hopefully it will get better!  While I was in the store this shirt was on a display, with a leather dress over it which gave me an inspiration for this outfit.

I got this black dress from New Look sale in at the end of summer for around £5! It was a total bargain. As unfortunately it’s not warm enough to go bare legs, I wore these black 40 denier tights which are also from Primark.

My boots are my new babies, which I got from River Island. I love the cut-out boot trend and as soon as saw these boots online, I knew they had to be mine! They come up really big, normally I am a size 5 however in these I needed size 3… crazy! However as they didn’t have a size 3 in stock I went for size 4 in them and just wear double socks with them. They are very comfortable to wear and walk, I had them on since around 8 in the morning till about 6 and my feet weren’t sore. As they do have a massive cut-out I like to wear them with frilly socks to finish the outfit off. The red pair of frilly socks is from Primark and they were £1.50, bargain!

Would you like to see more of these?
Thanks for reading!  


P.S Don’t forget to enter my giveaway here, for your chance to win a Topshop lipstick!