Powered by Blogger.

How to style like: Selena Gomez ♥

Picture source: google.co.uk/image
Hello lovelies! Today I decide to start a new series called; ‘How to style like’ I always see celebrities were gorgeous outfit, very nicely put together. However often their clothes are from high-end brands or designers and sadly not many of us can afford it.


Today’s post will focus on a recent outfit Selena Gomez was seen wearing; it’s very casual and effortless. The base of the outfit is black; she is wearing high-waisted black jeans with a black croptop. Over her crop top she is wearing army green waistcoat, which is opened. She also has some cut-out ankle boots which have a chunky small heel. To finish her look off she is carrying her Channel bag, which looks like large 2.55, but I might be wrong. Selena also has large over-sized sunglasses on with big hoop earrings. 

Now on-to the outfit I re-created;


The black high-waisted jeans are Joni Jeans from Topshop. They don’t have the zip detailing on the sides, however there are the only black high-waisted I could find. The crop top Selena wore was sleeveless however as summer is nearly over I couldn’t find out, so I went with this one from New look; which was more particular for autumn/winter in England especially. The waistcoat is from H&M, it’ lighter than the one Selena had on, but it’s pretty good dupe. The boots are from Boohoo. They’re similar yet different as they don’t have that chunky heel, but in my opinion these are more particular for everyday wear. However Boohoo also has a pair of boots with chunky heel which are similar to Selena’s. The quilted bag is from Asos, it doesn’t look like a channel 2.55 but it’s black and quilted, which was the closest match I could find.

Crop top- New Look
Waistcoat- H&M
Jeans- Topshop
Boots- Boohoo
Bag- Asos

Hope you enjoyed this post; let me know if you would like more if so which celebrity I should style like!

Also don’t forget to enter my giveaway here.


  | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest |