Powered by Blogger.

Oh Mickey | What I wore to college? #8 ♥



Top- Primark via ASOS
Skirt- Primark (last year)
Tights- Primark
Blazer- Primark (last year)
Boots- River Island
Socks- Primark
Watch- River Island
Necklace Primark
Bag- ZARA (review click here)




Hello Lovelies! Today I wore a simple black skater skirt which I got last year from Primark. To go with that I wore my new Mickey Mouse t-shirt which I bought from Primark via Asos, it was only £4 in the sale! I was going to wear a black blazer with this outfit however I thought that’s too much black and wore this stone/dark beige blazer instead.

As for jewellery I wore my statement gold chain necklace which is from Primark, and my watch is from river island, which I’m sure you seen before if you follow my blog as I love it… a lot! My shoes are obviously my new boots which I featured in my last OOTD (click here) they’re from river island and were £45. The creamy/beige frilly socks are from Primark.

Lastly my bag as am sure all of you seen is ZARA office city bag, which a lot people have now. I love it as all my stuff fit into perfectly well. Also it’s black so it goes well with everything! If you would like to see what I have in my college bag, click here

Thanks for reading!


P.S Don’t forget to enter my giveaway here, for your chance to win a Topshop lipstick!