Powered by Blogger.

Primark Tartan Shirt | What I wore to college? #9 ♥


Shirt- Primark
Skirt- Primark
Tights- Primark
Socks- Primark
Boots- River Island
Bag- River Island

 Hello Lovelies! Wednesday’s are my favourite days in college as I’m only in till half 12. Today was warm enough not to wear a coat, so I only wore my new favourite tartan shirt from Primark. If you read my blog regularly you would of have seen it in my ‘First Day back to college’ OOTD, where I wore this underneath a black skater dress from NewLook. However today I wore black skater skirt also from Primark with black 40 denier tights and grey frilly socks. As my shoes, I went with my most favourite shoes at the moment, which are my cutout boots from River Island. The only accessory I wore was my gold River Island watch. Instead of carrying my big ZARA bag today, I decided to wear my dark green bag from River Island.  

Thanks for reading! 

P.S Don’t forget to enter my giveaway here, for your chance to win a Topshop lipstick!
MRPCompetition