Hi Lovelies, it’s no longer a secret that summer is long gone and autumn is here! However I wanted to write a post like this for ages as this summer defiantly taught me new things if it comes to travelling and packing! Today I decided to share with you my travel essentials/ tips that will stop you from going over your baggage weight allowance.
1. Travel size bottles will be your life savers
2. Smaller packaging (trust me you don’t need 300ml shampoo bottle for 7nights.)
3. Planning out your outfits, pack exactly what you want to wear.
4. Shoes; don’t bring 7 different shoes… three or four pairs is more than enough. ( bring multi-purpose shoes such as these outdoor slippers; really lightweight and perfect for wearing around the pool, in the sea or travelling.) You can wear those on different occasions while away.
5. You can wear certain stuff twice (example: jeans)
6. Remember about your carry on bag, you can always put some stuff there.
7. You can always buy stuff at your destinations.
8. Heavier or bulkier stuff, you should roll nicely instead of folding.
9. Make sure your suitcase is light, no point taking a suitcase that weights 5kg if you have limited baggage.
10. Don’t leave packing till last minute! It’s very unhelpful and something always goes wrong, honestly; you will forget something or bring items you really don’t need.
Hope you found this helpful!
The shoes I mentioned earlier are available from here
*This is a sponsored post
P.S Don’t forget to enter my giveaway here, for your chance to win a Topshop lipstick!