Powered by Blogger.

Autumn Clothing Haul ♥ ( River Island, Asos, Primark and New Look)


Hello Lovelies! Today I decided to share with you all what I bought in last few weeks. As we all know summer left us long time ago however winter isn’t here just yet. I still haven’t decided if I like this weather but can’t complain as it’s still really warm for October.


Grey Polo Top- This is actually from men’s section in Primark, I picked this up in the smallest size XS. It fits well it’s definitely not fitted just a little lose. If you wondering why I got this; I seen one very similar in Topshop for £16 however they only had size 10 and that was way too baggy. I got home and Barbara from ThePersianbabe mentioned the Primark ones, so I decided to try them! I believe this was £4,I wore this top in recent OOTD, click here.

Mickey top- I have seen this top in store but always in bigger sizes, as you know back in the summer Primark launched on Asos, and as soon as I saw it, I had to order it. I like wearing this with skater skirt, like here or with leggings as it is long enough. This was £6 but i've seen it in the sale recently. 


Red Tartan Skirt- I got this from ASOS for £20, however originally it is from a brand called
Glamorous. I really like the material as its nice soft cotton. The skirt is quite high waisted but short at this same time.


Navy blue tartan skirt- This was a gift from my mum for my birthday however I thought I would include this as well. I believe she got this from Dorothy Perkins, but I might be wrong. This skirt is slightly longer than the red one, however it’s not high waisted.


T-shirt dress- This dress is from River Island, and I got it while they had their 20% off for students. It’s very baggy and lose fitting, it goes up just above my knees and I’m about 5’6. It’s made out from cotton, so it’s very comfortable to wear. I believe this was around £20. 


Denim look-like leggings- These leggings are also from River Island and I got them at this same time as the dress. I believe they were £15. What I like in River Island leggings is that they aren’t see-through and you can choose length of the leg. I choose size 8 in regular, I would say that are slight longer but that’s fine as short lenght might have been too short. I like to wear them with t-shirts or blouses if they long enough.


Black Skater dress- I got this a while ago in New Look’s sale, I believe I paid around £5 for it, what a bargain? I don’t wear it as dress on its own, more like a pinafore dress. I like to style different blouses and tops underneath it. I wore it a first day back to college with a tartan shirt. I posted it an OOTD, which you can look at here.

Hope you enjoyed this post! Sorry about the different quality of the images but I have no idea what happened.

What was your favourite item?

Thanks for reading!