Powered by Blogger.

HAUL ft. SMIGGLE


 
 

I recently received an amazing package from Smiggle. Smiggle is stationery brand from Australia. They offer gorgeous unique, colourful stationery for affordable prices. The first of their UK stores to open is going to be at Westfield Stratford on 20th February. This will be followed by further store launches in Reading, Brighton and Kingston.

I am in love with their stuff it's so bright, girly and fun. I mean how gorgeous is this ombree pencil case which every zip opens, how cool? I personally haven't seen anything like that before. Another thing I got was a pack of 30 gel ink pens in various colours, both matte and glittery. Also I've some pencil case essentials such as rubbers, mechanical pencils, ruler, sharpener, and calculator. I was really amazed by stack on highlighter, it has all the colours you might need. It's very helpful for taking notes in school/college or revising.

The biggest surprise was those sport headphones in bright pink colour, definitely very eye-catching. I wasn’t sure about them at first. However they are very comfortable to wear with great music quality, in my opinion much better than my apple earphones.  They also fold down which is very useful, especially if you want put them in your bag, like I do. 

Honestly I couldn’t be happier with all those stuff; I can’t wait to start using it, especially at college. I definitely recommend checking out Smiggle for affordable, exciting and colourful stationery.

UK website- link 

 
*PR Samples