Powered by Blogger.

Spring trends 2014

spring trends

1. Pastel colours
Pretty pastel colours like baby pink and baby blue are definitely one of most popular trends for spring 2014. Anything from coats to accessories now can be found in the shop. One of my favourite items are those Joni jeans from Topshop in baby pink colour. 

2. Stripes/Monochrome
Stripes and monochrome is another trend however I feel like both are classic as both are always in fashion. Whether it's monochrome black and white clothes or stripes they can be always found on runways. My favourite item is this monochrome stripe top from Miss Selfridge.
3. Daisy print
Daisy print is one of the newest trends, something I personally haven't seen before. We can now spot a lot of daisy prints clothing items in high street shops. Although it is a bold print which stands, in my opinion it's very easy to style. My personal favourite are those daisy print shorts from River Island.

4. Sweaters
Sweaters with print/writing are also a new trend, which hasn't been in for long. We can now spot sweaters with writing such as cities, states or saying in most high street shops. Again, most of them are in pretty pastel colours which as mentioned before are another trend this spring. My personal favourite is this sweater from Topshop.

5. Florals
Floral. This is another classic, a trend that comes back every spring. Actually depending on colours it can be a print worn all year round. I'm sure a lot if not most girls owns something with floral print, I know I do. My favourite has to be this playsuit in gorgeous pastel colours from Topshop.


6. Slip on shoes
I have seen those slip on shoes everywhere; topshop, asos and river island. They are sold in different patterns and prints. I think they will look great with jeans or even shorts. They are easy to slip on and leave the shoes. My favourite are from Topshop for only £20!

7. Chunky/ heeled sandals
Carrying on from autumn/winter, the chunky heel isn't going anywhere. Instead of chunky boots, chunky sandals are top trend for this spring/summer. I mainly saw white or black, but am sure other colours will be available.


Thanks for reading!