Powered by Blogger.

HAUL | #Nwblpool event goody bag

 
Viridian | Orginal Attire | Lush ( this gift set was a prize, not inculded in the goody bag)
 Jelly Bean | Neal & Wolf | Elemis | Viridian | Andrew Collinge | Australian bodycare |
 
Nourish | Benefit | Beauty UK | LUSH | Crown brushes | BRAW |

Nair | Stylfile | Cocoa Brown | St Moriz | LUSH | Simple | Viridian |

This is a second post from #nwblpool event; if you haven't read the first post (click here) You will be able to see more pictures from the event. Today's post is all about the goody bag I received. We were defiantly spoiled with variety of different brands. Majority of the products are full size, how amazing? Some of my favourite products which I tried out so far are;

Stylfile
I heard few reviews on this nail file before, and to be honest I wasn't sure on the shape of it. However my opinion has defiantly changed after trying it out. It's really simple and easy to use, files your files nicely and quick. Defiantly recommend trying it out. It's available to buy for around £4.49 at boots.

Beauty UK
This is my first Beauty UK product in years, I used to use a lot of their products when I was younger considering they are very cheap. I fell in love with this colour as soon as I saw it; however I wasn't sure about the quality of this product. After trying it out, I was extremely surprised, the pigmentation of this blush is amazing. Last of my face all day!

LUSH cream eyeshadow in Sophisticated
I only wear eyeshadow for special occasion or nights-out, however since I received this product I noticed I been wearing eyeshadow on daily basics a lot more. It’s very easy to use and simple as it is cream eyeshadow. Also I’ve noticed it dries really quickly and doesn’t crease.  I defiantly recommend them especially for beginners, who are staring to experiment with eyeshadow or people like me who prefer to stay in bed those 10 more minutes.

Look out for third and last post from #nwblpool event, which will be my OOTD. It should be up later this week.
Thanks for reading!
 
*Gifted at the event