Powered by Blogger.

EFFORTLESS

Blazer- Primark
Necklace- Dorothy Perkins
Top- Local Boutique
Jeans- Topshop
Bag- Primark
Heels- New Look

I have no idea why my hair looks black in all my pictures lately, but with all honesty it's not like this in person. How annoying? Anyway on to the post; I wore this out to the pub on Bank Holiday Monday. As British weather is currently unpredictable I decided jeans were the safest option. The main focus of the whole outfit was my shoes, which attracted a lot of attention as they were orange. Along with that I wore floral top that has some orange running through it to match my shoes. As it's not worm enough to go out in short sleeved top; I wore my blazer from Primark in stone colour. Lastly I carried my favourite clutch which is from Primark, it has gold chain which allows you to carry it on your shoulder instead in your hand. 

 Also I've few things on sale at the moment on Depop, my username is @misskamilaa Check it out!