Powered by Blogger.

GINGHAM CORAL

TOP- UNKNOWN
JEANS- PRIMARK
SHOES- HIDDEN FASHION (link)
NECKLACE- DOROTHY PERKINS
WATCH- RIVER ISLAND

As you can see I love orange/coral colour, that's because it's actually one of my favourite colours of all time. I believe it makes me look a lot more tanned. I love pairing those pants with bold tops like this one. It's so simple, yet it looks stylish and put together. I got these pants recently from Primark for £13, bargain! I got them in a size 6, however they are still a little big on me, so if you thinking about buying these... try them on first! My shoes are my new obsession, these gorgeous heeled sandals from Hidden fashion. They're extremely comfortable, I feel like am wearing slippers when I've them on!

Also I've few things on sale at the moment on Depop, my username is @misskamilaa Check it out!