Powered by Blogger.

My name is not Chloe...

NECKLACE- NEW LOOK
TOP- ORGINAL ATTIRE* (LINK)
JEANS- TOPSHOP
CARDIGAN- URBAN OUTFITTERS
BAG- ZARA
SHOES- NIKE
WATCH- RIVER ISLAND

This is my typical college outfit, it's put together but comfy. I personally prefer to stay in bed extra time than get up early and get ready. This top defiantly attracts some attention, as a lot people don't understand it. MOM jeans and Joni jeans from Topshop are my favourites although both are very different from each other. I don't wear a lot jewellery to college; just my everyday watch which is from River Island and simple necklace so it looks like I spend more time getting ready when in honesty I didn't. As for my shoes they're nike roshe, I originally wanted nike freeruns however when I went into JD sports, I liked these a lot more. The only annoying thing is they get dirty very quickly. Since I bought them, I now carry baby wipes with me…

Also I've few things on sale at the moment on Depop, my username is @misskamilaa Check it out!