Powered by Blogger.

ORANGE


TOP- NEW LOOK
JEANS- JAMIE JEANS FROM TOPSHOP
SHOES- HIDDEN FASHION (link)

Firstly sorry about the quality of the photos, but the sun was out today (I know shocking) Secondly I've no idea why my hair looks black, it's not I promise. Anyway I bought these jeans last years, but hardly wore them. As I was going through my wardrobe and sorting everything out, I found this top which I believe is originally from New Look. Together I think this is a super cute girly outfit, perfect for spring/summer. As for my shoes, these are my new favourites along with my nike’s roshes. I think they finish the outfit really nicely, as well as spice up the whole look.

Also I've few things on sale at the moment on Depop, my username is @misskamilaa Check it out!

Thanks for reading!