Powered by Blogger.

Something borrowed, something new...



TOP-ZARA (old)
LEGGINGS- TOPSHOP
BAG- ZARA
SHOES- PRIMARK

Today is another outfit which I've wore to college, it's very simple and comfortable. This top was actually my mums, however as I was looking in her wardrobe the other day I came across few items. As she no longer wears them anymore or not very often... She let me have it. Along with that top I wore my beloved TOPSHOP leggings. I like them a lot as they're maybe out of a very thick material. THe main focus of this outfit is my gorgeous bag, I mean how beautiful is it? Lastly my shoes are from PRIMARK, I wore them before but never for long. After having them on my feet from 8 till 5, I've horrible blisters... not cool.

Also I've few things on sale at the moment on Depop, my username is @misskamilaa Check it out!

                                                 
                               | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest