Powered by Blogger.

Travel with me: Warsaw 2014



If you follow me on twitter or Instagram than you probably know last month I went to Warsaw, Poland. I’ve been before as I do have family members who live there. However this time I was there for longer, I decided to play a tourist. As you can see from some photos, all the tourists’ places were crowded.  To be honest I didn’t think so many people visit but they do. I heard every European language while I was there; German, French, Spanish, English and so on. 

I also went to probably the biggest shopping centre within Warsaw, ‘Złote Tarasy’ which is located in centre of Warsaw. There are shops like Sephora, Bath and Body Works, Victoria Secrets, H&M, Topshop, River Island, Vans, Converse, ZARA, MAC, Inglot, Vagabond and more. I defiantly recommend it but be prepared its huge!

Places I recommend you visit are Old Town, Palace of Culture and Science, Multimedia Fountain Park, National Stadium, Copernicus Science Centre, National Museum, and Łazienki Królewskie Park-Palace Complex. 

Thanks for reading!