Powered by Blogger.

September haul (Topshop, H&M, New Look and more)


Over the last month I done a lot more shopping than normally as not only did I get my student loan through but also it was my birthday. So every time I found myself in a shop I came out with something and my only excuse was’ it’s my birthday, I will treat myself or 20% off student discount’ Of course that excuse wasn't good for my bank balance but I get new things and you get a haul? Win, win situation right?

Topshop | Joni Jeans- £38, link  
River Island | Black strap cami top- £14, link
Zara | Stripped Dress- £17.99, link
H&M | Lace Detail T-shirt- £3 (on sale)

Oasis | Stripped jumper top £10 (on sale) 

New look | Jumper with shirt £14.99 
Topshop | Shirt via ebay £5 (originally £38)

 Local Boutique |Duster Jacket- £16

 Topshop | Faux Leather Jacket- £58, link

H&M | Boots- £29.99,link

Have you bought anything lately? If so leave your links below I’m sure there will be another haul up very soon as I can’t stop myself. Also if you haven’t seen my latest Primark haul, check it out here

Kamila x