Powered by Blogger.

FLOWY DRESS | HOLIDAY LOOK

Hi! Today's post is one of the outfits I wore whilst on holiday. Excuse how red I am, it's a sunburn! I don't know how but instead of using my factor 15 on this day I was using a body lotion, therefore as you can see I got a sunburned. I honestly have no idea how it happened, but in my defense they're in very similar bottle as both were by this same brand. If you seen my previous post then you might recognize this dress. At first I wasn't sure about it, as it's not typically something I would wear. However the back of this dress, was the reason I bought it. Also if you have small chest area like me you can defiantly wear this without a bra, I did.



DRESS- PRIMARK // SHOES- NEW LOOK (OLD) SUNGLASSES- MOSCHINO

The link to the haul post: here

K x