Powered by Blogger.

Babydoll












I wanted to share with you all how I style jeans on evenings out. I wore this recently on a night out to watch a boxing fight. Jeans can be dressed up with heels on a night out as well as worn casually during the day.

Zara has been my favourite shop recently, I am honestly in love with majority of their clothes. Both the top and jeans are from Zara spring/summer 2017 collection. The babydoll style top dresses up the ripped jeans well, matches well with my black lace-up heels which are from Bershka, last year.

To be honest, I am jeans kind of girl. I don't like dresses, so jeans are my staple wardrobe essential. I like these jeans a lot because they're different. The hem line on the bottoms has fringing detail. The fit of these jeans is mid-rise, I personally mostly go for high-waisted jeans because I think they're the most flattering on me.

My black bag is very Chanel boy bag inspired. My iPhone 7+ just about fits, but then I don't much space for anything else.

Top // ZARA
Jeans // ZARA
Shoes // Bershka
Bag // Local Shop


Thanks for reading!

Kamila 

x

  | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram |