Powered by Blogger.

Peplum














This is an outfit I recently wore for a nice meal out and few drinks with my colleagues from work. I didn't want to dress up to much but still wanted to look nice and put together. As it was very windy outside I ended up wearing jeans and a jacket to keep me warm.

This baby blue peplum top is actually from Primark. In my opinion it actually looks like something you can find in ZARA. Also the baby blue is very in this summer. I love how nice this fits, for £8 you cannot complain. This top also washes so well, and it's very easy to iron.

My jeans are from Zara, and I love everything about them. The fit of Zara jeans in my opinion is great, I am size 6 and leg 32 in Topshop if you wondering. They're mid rise like most Zara jeans, and they feel like true denim.

My sparkly espadrilles are from Tk Maxx and were only £12.99! What a bargain right? They are so cute but very comfortable and this same time. They match my suede biker jacker perfectly. The jacket is also from Zara, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. The colour is what caught my attention however it's the fit that made it buy it. They also have it in baby blue colour!

Lastly is my cute little Betsey Johnson bag, it does look like a backpack however it's a bag. Again, I got this from Tk Maxx for £34.99. I wanted a backpack however my mum said I wouldn't wear it as much as a bag, and I think she was right. This little cutie fits everything I need with me on daily basics.

Top // Primark
Jeans // Zara
Jacket // Zara
Shoes // TK Maxx
Bag // TK Maxx



Kamila 

x

  | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram |